14 Dec December 14 is National Roast Chestnuts Day
If you ask us, the entire year has made us feel like our “chestnuts” are being roasted on an open fire.
Can you relate? As year-end nears and 2020, thankfully, comes to an end, things will really heat up for your accounting and finance team. If you’re like many of our clients, you’re doing more with less this year. Don’t hesitate to ask us for help when your resource challenges arise.
*Holiday Insights created this new and very special day in 2015. Clearly an essential holiday event missing on the busy holiday calendar. A day to remember to slow down and enjoy the season. The date to celebrate Roast Chestnuts Day was selected to coincide with the beginning of the “Twelve Days of Christmas”. This date was also selected just before we all get totally engrossed (and more than a little stressed out) with all the activities of the holiday season.
Our stellar network of HOT game changers allows us to present quality resources quickly and efficiently to fulfill the need for that extra capability or capacity, whether remotely or in person.
How can we help?
- Interim CFO, Controller, staff augmentation, reconciliation & project management
- Audit preparation assistance & coordination
- Financial and SEC reporting & compliance
- Conduct process optimization review and implement internal controls
- Access to Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Game Changers
- Conduct a fresh start accounting readiness assessment
- Improve budgets and forecasting processes
- M&A transaction integration, clean up and support
- IPO readiness assessment & assistance
- Prepare the plan to fill open positions and define 2021 needs
We only work with the best. Our professionals have a minimum of 15-25 years of relevant experience allowing them to ramp up quickly and make an immediate contribution to support your team in achieving goals or solving issues.
Call us today! Resources are in high demand! 800.CFO.3481