03 Nov Executive Issues & Insights: Planning a Successful Acquisition
Acquiring another company can seem like a great way for your business to diversify, increase market share or acquire distribution channels, technology or talent. Unfortunately, many acquisitions fail to deliver the expected results.
In this edition of, Executive Issues & Insights we explore key insights drawn from the extensive C-suite and Board experiences of The CFO Suite & E78 teams on how to plan for and approach an acquisition that stacks the odds of success in your favor.
KEYS TO PLANNING A SUCCESSFUL ACQUISITION
- Your criteria: Can you articulate what you want and what results you expect?
- Your target: Can you find a way to partner with them to learn their business?
- Your assumptions: Can you justify them by thoroughly examining the facts?
- Your integration strategy: Can you articulate how you would integrate the acquisition?
- Your boundaries: Are you prepared to walk away if the deal doesn’t fit?
If you’re interested in learning more about how The CFO Suite can help you plan a successful acquisition, download our Whitepaper.
Or reach out to:
Director of Advisory Services
Associate Director of Advisory Services