02 Mar Executive Issues & Insights: Preparing a Company for Sale – Assessment of Readiness
What do you need to go to best position your company for sale?
Selling a company is all about how much value you can create in the eyes of your prospective buyers. If you don’t put enough preparation into it, you won’t get the valuation or the offers you expect.
In this edition of, Executive Issues & Insights we explore key insights drawn from the extensive C-suite and Board experiences of The CFO Suite & E78 Partners teams on how to how to assess your company’s readiness for sale. Our next edition will cover closing the assessment gaps.
KEYS TO PREPARING YOUR COMPANY FOR SALE – ASSESSMENT FOR READINESS
- Your assessment framework: Are you using your balance sheet to develop a checklist?
- Your market position: Could you articulate your capabilities and positioning to a potential buyer?
- Your accounting and financial reports: Do they generate confidence in your financial position?
- Your horizon for action: Is it appropriate for creating perceived value at the time you may want to sell?
- Your capital expenditures: Are you evaluating them critically for ROI?
- Your growth argument: Can you make the case that your business will
If you’re interested in learning more about how The CFO Suite can help you prepare your company for sale, download our Whitepaper.
Or reach out to:
Managing Director of Advisory Services
Director of Advisory Services
Director – Transaction Services