28 Apr April 28th is Global PAY IT FORWARD Day
We believe that acts of kindness can make a huge difference to the world. Can you recall a time when someone did something special for you when you least expected it? It’s the BEST feeling, right?
On April 28th people across the world will unite with one common goal: to stand for kindness, together. Join us for Pay It Forward Day and help create a ripple of good felt across the globe by engaging in small acts of kindness.
If you’re not sure how you can pay it forward, here are some great ideas we found online:
- Buy the coffee or meal for the person behind you in line
- Send someone a gift to their workplace
- Handwrite a letter to a loved one – even a short note is special
- Pay a compliment to at least three people today
- Pick up litter and dispose of it correctly
- Send a positive text message to five people in your contacts
- Check on an elderly neighbor
- Tell a worker’s manager of their exceptional service today
- If you see a member of the military in uniform at a restaurant, pay their bill
- Open the door for someone or hold the elevator
- Graciously let the car in front of you get into your lane
- Pick up the phone and call someone you haven’t checked on in a while
- Oh and maybe refer THE CFO SUITE to a friend
There are so many ways to pay it forward. The key is to extend kindness to someone who least expects it!
The CFO Suite is now part of E78 Partners, LLC, a firm that provides consultative, interim and outsourced tailored services in accounting, finance, and technology to the alternative investments community.