07 Apr Executive Issues & Insights: Preparing a Company for Sale – Key steps
What steps can you take as you move toward selling your company?
Making your company market-ready can be a journey with many steps that take time. But getting started now can ensure you are ready when it’s the right time to sell and will usually improve performance in the interim.
In this edition of Executive Issues & Insights, we explore key insights drawn from the extensive C-suite and Board experiences of The CFO Suite & E78 Partners teams on the key steps to prepare your company for sale.
KEYS TO PREPARING YOUR COMPANY FOR SALE
- Your physical space and documents: Are they organized and ready for inspection?
- Your relationships with investment bankers and brokers: Have you initiated discussions to learn about the market?
- Your competitive edge: Have you highlighted what makes you unique?
- Your data repository: Are you collecting supporting documents for prospective buyers?
- Your HR plan: Are you following best practices to ensure a smooth transition?
- Your transparency: Are you prepared to disclose and discuss all outstanding issues?
If you’re interested in learning more about how The CFO Suite can help you prepare your company for sale, download our Whitepaper.
Or reach out to:
Managing Director of Advisory Services
Director of Advisory Services
Director – Transaction Services